11/07/2012

Banlist Wonders, 2012

Well, I would have started wondering about the banlist around the first days of August, but since pretty much everyone started writing about it, I'd say something here, however my true banlist will be in August, now I'm just wandering in the wonders (yeah, lol).

I'm not fully aware of the OCG meta, but from what I know, Inzektor there won lots of tournaments, they're the closest recent deck to the tier 0 in OCG lands, I'll expect an hit on it. I'd hit Damsel (Dragonfly, I'll continue calling it Damsel, though, since it's the name I'm the most used to) rather than hornet. Why this? Limit Hornet at 1, no matter, usually drawing it is kinda bad, since it's like starting with 5 cards, I'd rather use monk into armageddon to send hornet, then if we have no damsel/centipede in hand, we could go into lavalval chain, and put damsel on top, if we them, I'd go into maestroke/utopia. Hitting Damsel will shorten the combo, other than reducing the possibilities of it to continue looping. I'd put it at 1, this way we'll be able to destroy only 2 cards while searching 1, still not bad, but not like destroing 2, searching damsel for other 2 and another damsel for the other tun to destroy other 2.
This way inzektor player will start changing game style, maybe to something like, combo with damsel first turn, then don't XYZ, set backrows, protect your monsters till next turn, combo more, damsel with hornet to destroy 1 and SS another centipede, hornet with the first centipede, search for a third centipede and destroy a card, summon the centipede you searched for the first turn and destroy another one while searching something. Still don't know, though, I never applied on inzektors, surely the deck will be no more auto-pilot.

I'd hit wind-up for TCG but guess that konami doesn't give a fuck about us, am I wrong?

I'll continue this another day, now I g2g, finally, going to the sea, there's a beautiful sun today. And I meant sun, not temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment