28/07/2012

Speedy Article: Vylons

Developin' 'em ATM.
Why those? A friend of mine is annoying me asking me "Do you have a Vylon deck? Do you know how to build one? Can you help me?", and, well, I'm actually studying them on DN, just put some together. I already knew the Kay'Est-Element Loop, but I'm trying not to read anything else online and not seeing any other builds to do this, I don't want to be influenced by other builds/other person's builds/ideas.
I'm going for the loop, I believe, or for a control one with the synchros, or OTK one with Sigma (the only vylon build I ever played).
Wait for this, I'm starting to like them. In the while time I could post another deck that's under developing and the Card of the Week.
Thanks for reading and following the blog. If you have some requests on something, some decks, some cards and likes you want me to review/build, well, just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment