08/07/2012

Name Change

Blog has changed name. It now is "Something That Is Lost Will Never Return So".
I'll explain this, other than the name of the blog being pretty dumb, I decided to change it because of a friend of mine who made a lovely image with this writte on it. I immediately thought to put it as logo, I'm waiting for her response to put the logo on, however I needed to find a reason for that name. Or, to be more precise, I had it already.
SOmething That Is Lost WIll Never RETURN So, So Til Win Returns.
Initially it was Something that is lost will never return, but I changed it for two reasons:
-Without "so" I wouldn't have the "s" at the end of "return";
-I don't really believe that something that is lost will never return, but if you lose a thing, and you regain it as time passes, it will be more and more different, at least if you don't regain it, it is changed the fact that you possess it or not, too.

While the first reason is the one that made me changing the name, the second one was needed too, I wouldn't have changed it if I was sure of the first name.

I won't change the name of the blog, however, because:
-as it is right now, it is easisest to write, blogygo instead o sotilwinreturns;
-its actual domain renders the most the idea of what the blog talks about;
-all of the links, internal or external to the post, won't work anymore.

I believe the last one is the most important, of course, but I really like the first one, too.

Well, sorry for the not-so-important post, I'll come back tomorrow with a new card of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment