18/07/2012

Some more Madolches Ideas

Ya know, when I'm excited about something, I'll talk of it for a little while. Well, to be precise I'm writing this article since I don't want to forget some ideas and, since they aren't yet on DN, I could forget some. I could write this on a Word file, but what's the point? I write them here and share all of the Ideas with others, since they're still drafts.
Let's start:

Chaos End Master+Puddingcess=Scrap Dragon, may not seem that good of an idea, needs a build that doesn't rely heavily on the grave but at the same time it goes into XYZs and Synchros. We need to be able to play Gadjiltron and geartown too. Well, no other explanation, I'm sure ya all got what I was saying.

Birdman, not really a new idea, just that I recently noticed that most players tend to forget this card. It's awesome, comboes with pretty much everything, gives access to Arcanite, recycles majo/messangelato/butlerusk/mew-phle (not sure I got its name right, I hate the new one and tend to write it wrong), and gives more access to R3 XYZs, mew+bird+messengelato (gives the most advantage, but generally a madolche monster is ok) without having used the normal summon means a search (with messengelato), an XYZ, and, if you have another beast-type monster on the field, you could go into Invoker, summon another messengelato and search again.

Invoker, just said it, no other explanations. Not really needed, but if you have a slot, put him in.

Arcanite, bird+majo is an example of how to summon him, madolche needs cards that get rid of cards on the opponent's field.

Battle Fader, for Puddingcess build, stops OTKs, is a tribute fodder that auto-removes itself, kinda awesome,isn't it?

Teleport Engine, psy girl, commander say "hi!". Just consider they all are earth and you can go into Naturia Synchros. If you're using a grave-less build you can play mostly barkion, if not, beast is kinda awesome, not considering that even in grave-less build you can help cleaning the grave with manners and queen.

Safe Zone, on Puddincess, mainly, pops everything in combo with her, OR chain to blind MSTs, to pop opponent's monsters OR use to save one of your monster to go into XYZs/Synchros next turn.

Shard of Greed, yeah, I like this one. If your build is one of the build that can't live without chateau, this card is great, since it baits opponent's msts, or, if the don't, drawing 2 cards isn't bad at all.


Well, should be all for now, I'll update this if anything else comes in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment