06/07/2012

Random Post: Wind-Ups, Forbidden Brigade, Effect Veiler and One Day of Peace

Really don't know what to talk about, but wanted to write, random post then, random updates, and random thoughts.

Wind-Ups won WCQ, yeah, a lot of blogs talked about this, just check em out from my blog roll.
Reassuming it all, Wind-Ups won because:
-Players don't play Maxx C anymore, too much traps;
-Players are reducing the number of Veilers, since they needed more space in the main, and since they all thought there will be no Wind-Ups because they get killed easily, the first time they thought of reducing were those veilers;
 -Luck, I believe.

I continue considering Wind-Up a bad deck, mainly because I don't like it, but all they do is wipe out opponent's hand before they start playing it, and end the turn with a Zenmaines, nothing special...Well, that's awesome, but not invincible, just think of Inzektors that could top deck a Damsel, Chaos Dragons that could top deck BLS/Sorcerer, rabbit that could go into walking Judgment/Divine Wrath, HEROes into stratos, then bubbleman and blade amor (even if that wouldn't kill totally zenmaines), or however, a reborn for every deck, LOL.

----------------------------------------

Forbidden Brigade, I like to call them like this, Forbidden Lance and Forbidden Chalice, good cards, an ATK reducer OR s/t immunity AND an ATK booster OR a quick-play veiler. I like them, don't forget that forbidden lance could be used on opponent's monster even to make them immune to S/Ts, like if your opponent is going to use an ATK booster ike chalice itself on his monster, you could use lance, lower his ATK by 800, and that monster won't even get the 400 boost. Well, that was a stupid example, but it is still one.

----------------------------------------

Veiler? Don't like it anymore. I find it bad that he can't negate on your own turn, I'd rather play Forbidden Chalice, how many times I'd have liked to activate something but couldn't because of an opponent's laggia that was there before I could draw veiler? Surely a lot of times. If I drew into Forbidden Chalice instead, I could have used it on laggia, and then combo as I liked...and Laggia is only one of the examples, there are a lot. The only advantages that veiler brings are:
-he can be activated from the hand (main one);
-he's a tuner.
However, I continue liking chalice more than veiler, expecially in HEROes that I'm actually testing.

----------------------------------------

One Day of Peace, AWESOME card. draw 1, opponent's draw 1, no damages this and the next turn. Drawing and preventing OTKs is surely better than Cardcar D turn losing, because you couldn't deal damages that turn, but opponent can in his turn, what's more cardcar d eats your normal summon, and cannot be setted, unlike one day of peace, this is a giant advantage when you're playing HEROes with Bubbleman.

----------------------------------------

Should be all, just some random updates without any real reason aside from the "I wanted to write something" one. See Ya, remember to add me on DN (Leodip), and if you have some questions on anything, just ask there or under the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment