08/08/2012

Bushi Abuse


Monsters: [16]
3 Armageddon Knight
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 D.D. Warrior Lady
1 Doppel Warrior
3 Junk Warrior
3 Photon Thrasher
2 The Immortal Bushi
1 X-Saber Pashuul

Spells: [16]
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
3 Smashing Ground
2 Solidarity
1 The Warrior Returning Alive
1 Tuning

Traps: [9]
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Dimensional Prison
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
1 Starlight Road
1 Torrential Tribute


Extra is still under testing, however, but's considerable, at least.
What I think about this deck? I don't like the 41-cards-deck setup, but I really didn't know what to take out for 3 thrashers and 1 bls, but on a second impact on the build I believe I'll drop the tuning, it's kinda unuseful for my tastes.
Testing the deck I noticed that this goes pretty much into XYZs, instead of Synchros, excalibur and blade armor are Imba, that's it.

So, want some explanation? Don't want them? Doesn't matter, I'll explain it however, lol.
Armageddon, good card, sends both bushi and doppel, good ones.
D.D. Warrior Lady, good card is good, takes out big bosses like everyday's business, and suiciding her isn't even bad in terms of life points, usually.
Pashuul is a good lv2 tuner SS-able via Junk, that stalls when needed. If you want to put something in the deck, this is the first candidate to be took out, following Tuning.

The rest is no worth an explanation, everything is either staple, protection, ATK boost, searchers or destroyers.

Well, I have only few things to say about this deck:
The deck works kinda good, can keep up at the pace of this meta, too, but it's a 4fun, don't expect too much of it;
The deck could easily summon BLS pretty much anytime, the only thing that you won't have to summon BLS is BLS itself, he's kinda hard to get, the warrior returning alive can recycle him, though, and that's really good;
I haven't tested it too much for lacking of time, but from old results and the few new ones, it should be ok for locals, if you're lucky enough.

And, yeah, Thrasher is godly here.

That's All Folks, See Ya.

2 comments:

  1. So... what does the Bushi even do here?

    Also, whats your DN name? I'd like to duel you sometime. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you really like to know why bushi's there? Hail to the original Bushi Antimeta, I believe. Just a funny card, since it's note meant to be competitive, I'm fine with it. The Junk-Doppel-Tuning part is something I'd like to take out, and I will do that, freeing lots of slots in the extra. Forgot to say that, I'd say it here, the deck is kinda random, I'll update it after few tests in a totally different way, don't worry.

      My DN nick is in my description.
      Here it is, however: Leodip

      Delete