29/08/2012

Believe it or not, Infernity Yet Again

As said in the previous post, I'm actually developing an infernity loop post-ban. Of course, meant to be for fun and to show konami that we play what we want, or more like a revenge against some friends of mine who said the deck can't loop anymore without brionac.
I'm actually at a good point with it, I've solved lots of the issues I had. I'll probably use cannon soldier to tribute monsters on the field, that's both the win condition and the thing that lets me loop.
Actually I had the idea of cannon soldier noticing that in the anime, kalin uses Hundred Eyes Dragon's effect on Infernity Dwerf, only that dwerf isn't a fiend-type monster, while I was kinda sure HED could target only LV6 or lower DARK Fiend-Type monsters, but, yeah, it lacks the fiend-type restrction.
With Emeral recycling two cards and another copy of itself, that's what we need.
I'm at a good point, I believe in a couple of days I'll be able to post it. The only problem I have is that I can't discard the cards I draw via emeral, but I've thought of something.
Was a fast one, but I'm heavy-working on this, actually, so I've got nothing else to post, couple of days, or even tomorrow if I meet this evening a friend of mine to develop this better.
Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment