22/08/2012

After-ban Look at Gigavise

What's Gigavise? I talked about it quite a few times, it's one of my all-time favourite decks, there are only something like 7/8 decks that I like more than it.
As said in the Banlist discussion, spore at 1 will make gigavise at least playable again.
I'd play the deck, however, a little different from before. I'd play Blazewing Butterflies in it, because they can revive gigaplant when you draw into supervise and have no gigaplants on the field, while SSummoning butterfly back and having gigaplant with its effect, ready to summon lonefire to start comboeing, and at the end you can go into lv6 with butterfly.
Given Copy Plant's effect that usually will give it lv6, and Spore's effect that sometimes is used on gigaplant to revive it with D.D.R., I think that playing Level Eater, even if only as a tech, wouldn't be a bad idea.
With the combo named up here with spore, you can do either a lv7, a lv8, or a R6, so it's not that bad, is it?
With spore without d.d.r. you'll have a lv7, that could even be power tool to search the d.d.r. you need if you have supervise in your hand.
Same goes for copy plant, only that this last one is more related to gigaplant.
However, being eater summonable eating gigaplant's level, you can go into easy Formula to draw an extra card and then go into power tool, or leave them there to go into black rose during the opponent's turn, killing the whole field mercilessly.

We'll have Debris at 2, too, that means you can go into the usual brd+2 tokens, and with a spore in the grave, we can do, at least, a lv5/6, that could be catastor/librarian or even gaia/iron chain/orient dragon (I believe that there'll be quite some synchro deck in the next meta, so this should be okay being in the extra)
I'd like to find a target for debris that's lv4 and, if possible, plant, too. In this exact moment I can't connect to Dueling Network to search properly, however I remember Twinkle moss, obviously not usable, Prickle Fairy, totally unuseful, and des dendle, like fairy, totally pointless. I'll see if there are more on DN, tomorrow.
In the worst of the scenarios I won't play those targets or I'll play Batteryman AAA, since he can go into omega and do the synchro climb, since we'll play ptolemys no matter if we play aaa or not, given it being possible with spore+d.d.r.+level eater or with copy plant summoend via gigavise.

Well, this was a kinda fast post, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll post something else, one of the most requested deck (tons and tons of requests for this on Dueling Network by some readers).

Stay Tuned, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment