29/06/2012

Digital Mortal /// Speedy Fixes: Overdrive Monarch /// Hanoi's Tower

Digital Mortal: first of all I wanted to thank K'yde for naming me in the post regarding Gagaga Gunman, for my Gagaga FTK loop. I'll make a video to help lazy persons/persons that use mainly visual memory learning the combo. Check out his blog, Digital Mortal (even if a Shout Out of mine doesn't help at all, if someone stumbles in this article, make sure to check out his blog)

Overdrive Monarch: Ufficial name is Overdrive Monarch now. Just a couple of little fixes on the deck of the previous post.
I added Miracle Synchro Fusion, if you know how to use it, it won't even conflict with Treeborn if you decide to set it.
In exchange I took out a Tragoedia. Then I took out another Tragoedia (I really don't like it, it's pretty unuseful) for a Creature Swap, I used it the most to open bricks in giant wall with cards like Zenmaines with Treeborn Frog.

In the Extra I took out Leviair and Leviathan (sad choice, but I was never palying them since they didn't helped comboeing with Cleric) for a BRD (which I felt the need a lot of times) and, of course, Ultimate Axon Kicker for Miracle Synchro Fusion. It won me games and games.

Hanoi's Tower: I tried it yesterday night at a friend of mine's house, I used all of the 12 rings and I won. Just random thing, it was a revenge over a friend that said that without the manual to learn how it should be cleared, I wouldn't be able to solve it.
Nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment