22/06/2012

Losing Interest in the Game

Don't know if it is just the actual meta or the game itself, but I'm bored, I have nothing really cool to build (relatively to my standards), and the actual meta is one of the most boring ever. Actually I see it centered on Luck and the Skill (the one to cheat, I don't think any other kind of skill would help), other than Sharking at tournaments. Inzektor draw Damsel while at top deck, can win without any problem, WU needs 2 cards (replaceable by a lot of other cards or a lot of other ways to make the loop start) and leaving you with no cards in hand, Chaos Dragon is totally Skill-less, if you draw good card, like it is probably going to happen, you can summon a big field, while Rabbit needs only a card to go into a giant Solemn Judgment with no cost and with an "oppressive" body (if you have a walking judgment, it won't be easy to summon a big monster to get rid of it fastly, except being lucky and drawing into Dark Hole AND a way to summon a big monster, or other things like that).
Yeah, of course having a Meta where the top decks are pretty balanced related to themselves isn't bad, but that leaves no possibilities to play 4Fun decks, like I'd like to.

Hope I don't lose interest in it completely, because is one of the funniest hobbies I've never had.

This post was mainly to say that the blog will slow down, probably, but if I have some weekly post, I'll be sure to mantain it, no matter what, except if I totally quit the game.

Hope to See You, Bye-Bee (from Lucky Star, Lucky Channel reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment