24/06/2012

Dueling Network Updates

The most used duel simulator online has been updated with a lot of new and really useful features.

Here's the full update from Dueling Network Admins.

Basically, I just wanted to say that, probably, Save Deck As option will make me want to play again. Before this, I got bored when putting in cards that I just put, or sometimes I've got flashes and started building, but, without noticing that, I was building over another deck, and I didn't want to lose the first one, so I had to copy the second one, and that was bad, it really made me mad sometimes and made me closing Dueling Network because of my laziness, losing those decks. This option will solve both.

Just hope this'll help making me want to start playing again at full speed.

That's All Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment