26/04/2012

Priority Gone, no more rabbit abuse hopefully

Hurray!!! I hate peoples on Dueling Network that saying "I'm playing OCG", "I'm playing TCG" say "there isn't priority" or "there's still priority", then we start discussing and I lose interest in playing because I'll probably be in a bad mood.

For persons who doesn't knor what priority is I'll explain better: priority means the capability of the turn player to activate an Ignition effect of a monster yet summoned, and bypass Bottomless/veiler letting you use that monster's effect. Remember the difference from Ignition and Trigger effect. A trigger effect is an effect called like that because it is triggered from some situations, like the monster's own summon, an example may be Monarch. An ignition effect is an effect, usually once per turn, but not always, activated by the player who controls that monster during main phase 1 or 2, an example may be Rescue Rabbit, reason why a lot of players are happy of this changement.

Basically before this changement, one could summon rabbit in turn 1, use effect with priority and avoid veiler, summon laggia/dollka and fuck the opponent. Now one could summon rabbit in turn 1 and just hope opponent doesn't have veiler, if he does have him, well, you've lost a rabbit without reason, because opponent will summon a monster and attack your rabbit. SO, with this change 3 veilers are really recommended in every deck.

I'll write something else about this changement, I think i'll write it today.

That's all folks.

P.s. I was planning on writing this yesterday, but sadly connection disappeared (that's the right word, suddenly on the list of wireless connection, my list disappeared, not even a loss of signal first, it disappeared and stop, nothing else)

No comments:

Post a Comment