26/04/2012

Had a bad day, even though, I got a bit of inspiration

Bad day at school, my teacher interrogate me (Latin, english people don't study taht, you're pretty lucky, is one of the hardest language ever. Just kidding of course, I know that Chinese and Japanese does exist), got a not so high, not so low vote (5 and half, considering that 6 is needed to be promoted, I'm not expert of English/american grades, so I don't know how to convert it, lol), I forgot about a school related thing where all partecipated, and this teacher said that tomorrow we will have another test, this time written, and I knew this around 20:00, when I was coming back from a trip abroad not that funny because there were no one I know, but it was for my brother and he wanted me to go with him, I was reall ytired and I studied 320 pages of a book, and readed them again, luckily second time it was easier. Now I'm really tired, but I wanted to get some inspiration for a post I want to do tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, readed some old post of mine hoping there was something I promised to talk about and forgot, and I found this post where I promised to show you Falcon Control with emptiness. Well, only thing we lacked for the deck was a boss monster, I finally found it, just wait till tomorrow, I'm all fired up and I want to build it the fastest way possibile, hope you'll like it.
See ya, this time it surely is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment