06/02/2012

First Week of Blogging

Yeah, a week is passed, and I had some good impressions about blogging.
Blogging is relaxing to me, expecially when I'm stressed because of school, it is better than anything, because I can't duel when I'm stressed, I finish up only being a lot more stressed, even if I win, so blogging and listening to music help me relaxing, expecially if I write something for the blog AND listen to music at the same time.
It's not that difficult to write a blog, but probably I'm saying this because I had a lot of vacations this days, but I thing that I can continue without problems.
This blog helps me in:
-learn how a blog really works;
-archive some of my ideas on the net and share them;
-learn a little more english and practice it continuously.

I'd recommend to write a blog at anyone that wants to, at anyone that want to have some experiences like that and at anyone that has a lot of free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment