08/02/2012

Deck Idea: Wind-up and Koa'ki Meirus

I'm pretty inspired right now, so I won't write alot, just something to let you have an idea of what i'm going to build.
Basically, if someone remembers it, I wrote a post about Koa'ki meirus and how they have swarm potentials. I thinked about wind-ups because they have a lot of power and are a meta deck in this metagame. They can swarm R3 xyz, this mean you can even summon M-X-Saber Invoker (I talked about him in the Koa'ki Meirus post).
Basically then, let your wind up combo work and, when you are going to do the last xyz monster you can do, summon invoker instead of zenmaines. Use invoker's effect to summon urnight from the deck, and use his effect to summon another koa'ki meiru, preferably crusader. Now you can XYZ into emeral and recycle your monsters, or XYZ into utopia to have a beatstick and a 2 times attack negation effect, or into steelswarm roach to mantain your control over your opponent.
I'm going to build this right now, one of these days i'll talk deeply about this, if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment