16/02/2012

Banlist Revealed

I though it was a fake ban, but it looks like it is confirmed.
It's a bad Ban, I think a lot of players in TCG will quit playing at least for the next 6 months (in OCG it is less likely)



BANNED

Glow-Up Bulb
Spore

Trap Dustshoot

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
LIMITED TO 1

T.G. Striker
The Agent of Mistery - Earth

LIMITED TO 2

Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Marshmallon
Reborn Tengu

Emergency Teleport
Level Limit - Area B
Shien's Smoke Signal

Torrential Tribute
Ultimate Offering

NO LONGER ON LIST

Call of the Haunted

As I said, a bad list. I hate Dustshoot, but I'm not happy it is banned. Trishula just mustn't be in the banned list as a banned card, same for Glow-Up Bulb and Spore.

I know T.G. Agent is doing pretty well in OCG, but I don't like those two limitations too.

Lumina is pretty lol at 2, but I like this. Marshmallon may be even banned, I don't think about it. Tengu is the big troll card in this banend list. First time in the history of YGO that a TCG-Only card get listed in the Ban List. I like Emergency Teleport in here, even if it will help Wind-Up loop and let them Synchro, too. Level Limit is just as Marshmallon, to me. Shien's Smoke SIgnal is pretty good in here. Torrential Tribute, love this, even if it is bad for it being at 2, I love this because I expect a troll meta where a lot of Blind MST will be played, this mean that I'll play something without a lot of backrows, probably. Ultimate Offering is here to slow down those gadget offering. I agree with this, but I'd like it even at 3, it's pretty the same.

Call of the Haunted at 3 and Monster Reborn? We just got 4 splashable Reborners.

This will be a Troll Meta, expect to see a lot of strange decks at the beginning, just like this meta at september, but it will become serious at the start of April, I think.

I'm going to write a thing for a forum, then I'll write a post about the deck I see in the next meta.

No comments:

Post a Comment