20/02/2013

Quick Updates

You may have noticed I'm a little less active lately, reason being bad connection and lack of time, so here's a little update on the current situation:

Banned, I'm definitely going to play WUs post-banned, I'm liking the deck alot. I'm going for a Control build with 11 traps or so, 1 bear, 1 gorilla, 3 tenkis, 3 rabbits and aiming to control the field with Dire Wolf+Rabbit or even Shock Master sometimes. Wind-Up Warrior is working awesomely to me, I'm thinking of bringing him to 2, while 1 soldier could take care of TK other than being great material for R5 Xyzs. If Warrior used on himself had more than 1900 ATK, he would've been a mainstay for me in threes.
I heard someone is trying to play the deck in a turbo build with Summoner Monks, but I think that's the worst way to do it.

Tournaments, I'm going to a Fly to YCS tournament next Sunday, gonna be quite funny, and will be my first tournament in RL. Finally.

Blogging, I'm working on something, you'll be able to see it in at the worst in a week, but I think 3 days will be more than enough, if I have a decent connection. Hope you'll like it.

Hope I can be back in the less time possible. See Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment