27/02/2013

Hit 40.000 Visits!

Just 10 visits away from perfection
That's 40.000, yahoooo! It took 1 month and 30 days to get 10k visits, while it took 2 months and 14 days to get to 30.000 from 20.000. Thank you all for the support. Lately I haven't been around too much, but still you gave me so many visits.
Thanks to my "followers", usual readers of the blog even if not subscribed, to occasional readers, to readers of other blogs that read mine in the suggested blogs, to googlers, to users that linked one of my blogposts to a friend of their and that friend of their that read it. Thanks to the other bloggers for keeping readers entertained while I wasn't active and thanks to Konami for keeping this card game (it hurts to say so, because Konami has lots of things to be blamed about). Thanks to 4kids for dubbing this and Italian dubbers for making me know this game using the anime. Thanks to internet, I couldn't have followed this game without it. Last but not least, thanks to my YGO-playing friends for keeping me playing this game, both online and in RL.
Thank you all for 40.000 visits, it wouldn't have been possible without you all.

One last thing: I'd like to dedicate this one post to mike, from dueling legacy. I believe I never posted on your blog, but still I used to read it. I think I'm speaking for all of the bloggers: we'll miss you.

As a special for the 40.000 visits: I'm studying some probabilities thingies, if I can get it done I'll post it as soon as possible.

2 comments: