05/09/2012

After-Birthday Post///Some Random Thoughts

Yesterday was my birthday, 15th one, to be precise. I had an Ikea chair named Fingal (for those who don't know, the Ikea is a big store for furniture, but it sells them to-be-assembled, DIY FTW!) as a present, I really like it, even after losing an entire morning assembling it, had few problems.

Going on today's topic, some random thoughts:
-Why, just why Konami does have to make OCG and TCG more and more different? I already don't like that we have 2 big game zones, and some other, in terms of cards, but they even change the text of some cards to change the rulings, I just can't get it. Madolches lost their ability to avoid warning and be bounced back to hand/deck (and even DDV), now they'll get hit heavily by both. Sad thing is sad.
If I were in charge of Konami, I'd try to unificate totally the game in all the world, I'd create an expansion for TCG and one for OCG that contains the OCG-only or TCG-only cards to unificate them, and then I'd wait for the OCG release of a pack till the TCG one is ready too, so, Vote Leodip, LOL.

-Next Meta? Good one. I know I already said that, but I'll like the next meta. As you all should know, I like doing crappy deck, I'm actually working on a toon one, just guess my limits. A control meta is what persons like me should like a lot, with a slower pace, even crappy decks, if fully charged on backrows can play really good. This'll take me to the next thought.

-Low Monster Count, for the next meta, I'd like to go into this style. I'm already trying it, the Toon thing plays 9 monsters. I'd really like it.

-Random Control Thingies, actually I'm trying everything with a random control style, even OTKs and likes. This is the future. Have an idea and don't know how to develop it? Before everything, try it controllish, then try everything else. The Toon thing actually won me quite a few games.

-Next posts, I'd like to talk about a new madolche build, Psychological, with a full guide to it, and this toon thing. but I'm actually running out of ideas, if you want to read about something in particular, even a little guide to some archetype or deck, I'm open to everything.


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment