01/05/2012

Chaos AAA

I said it in the previous post, AAA has alot of potentials, I fastly (really fastly) did a chaos deck, this is the result


What are the bad points of the deck? Well, I said them all in the other post, discovered nothing else, just slow if you can't draw into nothing good (but are there decks that doesn't have this bad point? LOL), getting AAA isn't that easy, and M7 limit is really bad, can't use that effect in the same turn you Chaos Summoned it, because you can't use Omega's protecting effect on opponent's turn and you need to wait a turn witout being protected. If M7's effect could be used even in opponent's turn, well, that wouldn't be bad.
New good points, I discovered other good points, so I won't talk about all the good points I said in the other post: this combo is really easy to continue, so you can do 3/4 xyz in 2 turns with Kagetokage (translated is "Darkanddark", then "Dark and dark"). M7 can be "rescued" with omega's effect, this does help in continuing the loop, too. 3 Veilers are staples with the new rules on priority, but in here they help alot being light. Evilswarm Mandrago helps alot in XYZing, go into lavalval, send batteryman to the grave. LS Engine helps adding drawing engine, destroying engine and milling engine. I teched in a Reptilianne Vaskii, tribute 2 AAAs and get to destroy a card per turn, not bad. Monk does help alot, love how he can XYZ with just him and a random card.

Don't look too much at the extra deck, I suck at making that, and other than this, I did it fastly.

This was all, I hope I'll do a better list. If so, I'll post it.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment