21/10/2012

Once again

Lack of post. Actually, it's not a time issue, but some ideas. It's just that recently I'm not playing ygo enough to build something, or even only think of some comboes. I should make posts like "Random Thoughts", to make the blog a little more active.
If you've got something you want me to talk about, just ask here under the comments, but don't expect builds, I could give some advices. If you want, you can post your decklist and ask for fixes, I'd like to try this one too. Only original decks, though.

5 comments:

  1. Some time ago i made a Deck simorgh, with some OCG cards.
    Well, it ended like this, would you fix it?
    http://i.imgur.com/wwzRu.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, did you see the Time lord/Timelord cards? I'm trying to make a deck with them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dunno about the deck, for the timelord, there are only two cards available, and I reviewed one just today.

      Delete
  3. More Gishki Beast... xD
    - BtanH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, should make an article about that, no list though.

      Delete