10/05/2012

Hand Antimeta

Well, started building that, but it isn't simple. I putted in 3 Veilers, 3 Maxx and 2 Crows, 1 BLS and 1 Sorcerer, 3 Scarecrows, 3 Faders, Fiendish Chain and Solemn Trio. Of course I putted in One Day of Peace, deck's engine, and I'm thinking of putting in hand destruction. The deck should work stalling, drawing into something that kills opponent's field (I'm thinking some ways to use Black Rose Dragon, maybe Black Salvo+Wisel Army?), then summon something and totally control opponent's field with fiendish, Solemn Trio, Crow (to don't let opponent start inzektor combo), veiler, maxx in case of Chaos Dragon. Without even testing it, I can easily say that Chaos Dragons are the WORST match-up ever, there isn't a lot to stop them, you can solemn, fiendish, veiler them how much you want, but they can easily rise again. Veiler/Fiendish their monster? They simply XYZ. Crow monster's in grave? They don't give a fuck, they have a lot of light-dark monsters. Solemn them? SS back from grave. Can't handle them, only thing is Fossil Dyna, but we need to equip him with safe zone, too.
I play in here Wangu too, can help handling Inzektors and even rabbit, other than wind-up, so he's pretty good. With him I decided to put in 3 Horn of the Phantom Beast and, as an additional target, 3 Photon Sabre Tiger. I'm playing TK Rai-Oh, putted in without even thinking about it because he's prety much a staple in Antimetas, but, right now, it doesn't stop a lot nowadays, so I'm thinking of taking it out.
Even without Rai-Oh, lights fodder for chaos monster are enough, but the only dark are 2 Crows (not even considering Fader because he is banished after using his effect). Reason why I'm pretty sure I'll implement that Black Rose engine, Black Salvo and Wisel. To easily send what I need to the grave, I'm pretty sure I'll put in even 2 hand destruction.
That isn't all, of course, but the deck is starting taking a form in your mind, doesn't it? Well, those days I'm pretty busy with school and with a music band, but I'll try to build up something good.
Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment