07/05/2012

Speedy Article: New Antimeta

I played a bit on Dueling Network today, I faced ONLY (unlucky) meta decks. Ya know, I hate meta decks, I prefer 4funs over them, but that's not it. Actual meta decks are A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G, Wind-Up wipes out your hand, Inzektor wipes out your field and Rabbit has a lot of backrows. If we consider other decks that are going to enter the meta soon, like Hieratics (tomorrow they will be released in TCG), we can say that who starts with the better hand wins, because of hieratics' OTKs. So I'm planning on doing a strange kind of antimeta deck. The idea isn't totally formed in my mind, yet, so I wanted to write it down, 'cause I'm going to sleep now, and didn't want to forget the deck. Basically this deck plays in the main deck cards to stop specifically Inzektors, Wind-Ups, Rabbit and Hieratics, so I think that 3 of every Hand Trap is needed (even crow). Don't know what will be win condition though. Maybe stall with scarecrow/fader, heavy storm and dark hole, summon fossil dyna and set a heavy backrow, but still don't know.
Well, this may be enough for today, I'll continue tomorrow if I get some ideas. Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

  1. mystic piper my dear fren =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, those kind of things, the point was exactly that, using hand traps to be unpredictable and hardly counterable while drawing with various draw cards, mainly Mystic Piper. In fact, this should be played with Piper Engine, just 3 pipers and 3 kinka-byo. Piper Engine, to be precise kinka-byo, works well with Creature Swap, one of the main win conditon of the deck.

      Delete