28/12/2012

Contest: Prepping for 30000

I won't be at home today, so I won't be able to screen the 30.000 visit on the counter on the right of the screen, so, since I'd like to have a screen of that, let's start a contest:
The first to screen the visit counter when it hits 30000, and to post it under the comments, will be able to choose one topic for a post of mine. And I'll write it in both English and Italian, as a special.
There's just one rule, don't cut the screen: screen the entire page, without cutting to leave only the visit counter. If you screen the page while in fullscreen it's better, but not needed.
Stay Tuned, the contest starts now.

2 comments:

  1. http://imgur.com/LarTY
    Do I win?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you did. Think of some topic, everything should be ok. If you have an idea already, wait for the next post, I'm writing it right now (from my friend's pc, LOL).

      Delete