28/12/2012

30.000 Visit Count Hit!


Greetings to the Blog! Greetings to Thomas for the screen, winner of the contest! I see you're a Digital Mortal follower, you're doing the right thing, LOL.
First, let's talk about the 30k visits: it took 2 months and 14 days, compared to 1 month and 28 days of the precedent one (20.000), to get 10k visits. Well, I think it's ok, or even good, considering that last time it was during the starting of school, so everyone had a little more time, and this time Christmas was stealing time from everyone, I think, right? Well, I hope it has been an awesome Christmas for you all (I had a fever), and an awesome Christmas for the blog.
Going back on Thomas, our contest-winner, I have two things to tell you:
1.You've got the right to choose the topic of the special for the 30k visits;
2.I'll wait for your idea to write the special, I won't write it on my own, I'll do other posts in the whiletime, though. However, You've got three weeks (21 days, long enough, I think) to suggest something, because later it would be kinda off time from the actual 30.000th visit, and in 33 days it'll be Blog's first birthday.

If you want to discuss about anything to think about the topic, just ask me on DN, my nick is Leodip, just tell me your nick under here in the comments and it'll be fine.

Once again, greetings to the blog.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 30k views! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Thomas here, just saying thanks. I'm BtanH on DN. I've been away from home for a while so just checking in. I'll try and come up with a good idea and talk to you on DN. Yeah... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok, whenever you see me on DN you can contact me, even if recently I'm not that active there because it lags alot, but it's ok.

      Delete