14/10/2012

20.000 Visit Count Hit!///Look at my favourite meta-ish decks

The blog reached 20.000 visits, totally good thing, in less than 2 months from the 10.000 (actually 1 month and 28 days, since the 20.000th visit was yesterday). As a special for this new record, I should do something I don't often do: talk about competitive decks that I like.
If you're fellow readers of this blog, you should know I hate overplayed decks, but I like them when no one knows about or plays them. However it happens that I fall in love with some kind of decks that are quite played, well, shit happens.
I like Control and OTK decks, better if they're together, that's the main reason of most of those decks:
Infernities, probably the one that looks like a meta deck that I like the most. Control your opponent, stop him from attempting suicide, then go into some wild OTK. Love Infernities for their explosion abilities. I'm actually playing them with a standard, beetle-less, build. Go into void ogre and archfiend with a pair or barriers down there and subsequently win. A side note, I do play 3 barriers cause I love them.
Karakuris, you should know this one too, since I posted it some time ago. Generates +1s, goes into Naturia Beast, my favourite synchro, possibly with safe zone attached, then goes into OTKs. Lovely one.
Six Samurais, even though it's been quite some time since I last played or built them, it's been some time that I wanted to restart playing them. I like them since they can explode with a lucky hand and go into easy OTKs OR stall with shi en and one of my favourite synchros ever, Naturia Beast (and eventually Barkion, but I like Beast more). Control 'em all, then kill.
X-Sabers, I like their style too, even though I have never played them, I'd like to start, only that recently I'm having quite some problems with DN (as usual, lol), and some combined lack of time and will. They're good, once again control them, their hand, their field, and then kill. Good, good, good, and EARTH for Beast/Barkion, other than eventual grandsoil.
Wind-Ups, only recently I've started liking them, since the limiting of zenmaity. They can combo to go into something controllish and OTK the opponent, while plusing you from everywhere. And, what's more, I love WU Rabbit, so that's it. After Zenmaity's limitation, it became more and more hard to play, with lots of reasoning needed, that's why I like it. Should start playing this one, too.
Rock Stun, actually playing them. Negate your opponent's thingies, and gradually make them lose their LPs. Like this because you negate even your opponent's breathing, and negating everything is one of my major sources of fun.
Antimeta&Rogue, same for the rock stun, only that this is more lollish. Turn 1, summon pachy, set 5, opponent gets an heart attack and then win.

This was all, pretty much. Consider that for today I didn't planned on write anything, so I just wrote a bunch of random things in this post, but I think I'll take some and write something more appropriate to them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment