22/04/2014

Reforming the Blog

Most YGO Blogs are dead. For one reason or another, most are.
I understand that I can't continue writing "I'll try to write more", it just gets in the way, rises the hopes of the readers (if there are any, anymore) and then let them down.
This means I'm changing the meaning of the blog or, more precisely, return it to what it was meant for at the start: I'll be writing for myself.
Writing here means I can practice my English, for what's needed, and practice writing in general, but, most of all, I can gather ideas. Being a creative mind, I generally have times when I cannot think of anything, and days when ideas are blasted one after another, not even giving me time to make them real. This blog will, more or less, work as a notebook.
I may not explain the idea as thoroughly as I tried to, but it'll be, at least, useful for me.

And while the blog will be written for myself, this doesn't mean you cannot read it. Instead, reading it will be like taking a look at my mind, with the rough ideas. This also means, you shouldn't expect regular updates. I won't talk about the banlist unless it means some serious change in my decks or something I will build; I won't talk about releases unless there's some card I look forward to; I won't talk about tournaments (I never did to start with) unless there's a deck I found interesting of which I want to take an idea from.

Hope it'll work. If it won't, at least I tried.

1 comment:

  1. They, yugioh blogs, may be dying due to yugitubing which are able to be accessed more easily. Try to mix the two up if you can a bit of youtube and a bit of blogging with links on your youtube to your blog.

    Akaine*Ogun

    ReplyDelete