13/11/2012

Deadly and Dead

It's sad to make two off-topic posts about no-writing without putting any contents between them, still, I've got to write this.
I've got twice the tasks to do, and half the energy to do them, so writing posts here is kinda difficult for me. I've thought of a little solution, though: stop the card of the week.
That's not meant ot be a definitive stop, it's just for the time being. The reason for this are two:
1.I won't be here next monday, so I can't post it, and mondays are hard days to write or post something;
2.I think the CotW slows me down.

The two things I swore when I decided to start the CotW thing were that I wouldn't have missed one without letting you know and that I wouldn't have reviewed other cards outside the CotW. The latter really slows me down, not being able to review a card when I feel like just slows me a lot, and I noticed that writing it as a Card of the Week is pretty tiring, because I need to stay on that card for the most of the time, without being able to do little reviews about other cards to work in the same scenario and such. Being able to review whatever and whenever I want should work.

Stay Tuned, I believe I'll post something these days.

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind if you decide to abolish the card of the week thing and just do them whenever you want to.

    ReplyDelete