19/08/2013

New Banlist: I Suck

Maybe it's a little late to talk about the new banlist? Oh well.
As you most probably know, the banlist aims to take back most of the old decks and put them on the same level of the current ones who got hit. That's, possibly, to make more and more decks playable in the meta.
I won't comment the Banned, you can read of that everywhere, and most probably all of the other reviews are better than the one I would have written if I attempted to, so, go ahead and read the other ones.
As for the meta itself, instead: I suck. I just noticed, I suck. I was definitely overjoyed for that ban, it brought the meta to the best I could expect, but still, I suck. After that break, when I came back, I started to suck. I can't build anything decent, I can't foresee what could be in the next meta and prepare to counter that and since I didn't follow much the latest sets, I probably don't know more than you readers about new decks and comboes and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to build something decent around that.
What will happen, then? I won't quit YGO, not definitely. I'll stick with my decks I have IRL and try to get them to their best (this is still doable, since I have the basic list), them being GK, GB and HERO, mainly, but even Malefic and some Rogue or stuff like that.
Sadly, I'll probably have to netdeck for the first period, as long as I have enough willpower to continue playing actively on DN, hoping I can ditch that soon enough.
As for the blog, I'll try not to disappoint the few readers left, and still post some ideas and use it like a way to store nice ideas and share them with you.
Said this: I suck.

Stay Tuned.








(if you're thinking that, no, I'm not depressed, don't worry)

No comments:

Post a Comment