30/01/2012

Leodip's Post

Here I'll write a bit about me and my favourite decks.
Let's start this:

Name: Leonardo
Nickname: Leodip
Age: 14
Country: Italy



About YGO: I love original decks (and a sub-section of original decks I call "Troll Decks"), combo decks (even auto-pilot if needed, but it's better if they aren't auto-pilot), antimeta and control decks, lock and FTK comboes (but I don't like playing them). I even love Infinite Loop, I was one of the major supporter of the Fish Infinite Trishulas deck before FIshborg get banned. I don't play in real life, just online because I live in a place where kinda no one plays at YGO and the nearest city where there are some tournaments and some players is not that near.

About life: I love english (that's  a beautiful language, and i want to go either in in America, preferaby New york, and England, dunno where exactly, maybe London), geek things about pc, games, chatting online and "offline" with friends, visiting old castles, and Virgin Colada (an analcholic cocktail).

Favourite decks:
-Gate HEROes
HEROes that abuses Fusion Gate, one of my favourite decks and even one of the best deck I have on Dueling Network. I'll do a deck review of this for sure.

-Chaos Stun
A stun deck with Chaos monsters to have a major control on opponent's field.

-Aurora's Order
Simply check Aurora Angelus's effect and By order of the Emperor's effect to have an idea of how this deck works.

-Cornered Beat
Troll deck. No description because I deserve a deck review for this.

-Falcon Antimeta
A beautiful antimeta deck. I love it because it has all I need to fall in love with him, a beater, a lot of control and recycling. I'll review this too.

-Fabled
I love them because they are a combo deck and cannot be stopped by a little backrow, warnings and judgment.

-Infernities
I love infernities, especially in strange build, like the one I invented: Chaos Infernity. Abuse of removing and resummon via Escape from a different dimension.

-Fortune Ladies
Yeah, i said it, fortune ladies. Why? just because they look beautiful and I love comboes starting from Fortune Lady Light.

-Sacreds
Just because they have alot of searchers and summoner, like nisipachi and komachi for Karakuris.

-Merchant Build and various HMB
Because they have a lot of summoning power, like Karakuris, synchro deck, plants and Junk-quick decks.

-Synchro centric decks (Karakuris, plants, junk-quick decks, and so on)
Same of HMB, a lot of summoning power.

-Ojama
Ojama HEROes in primis, some deck abusing ojamagic and chaos build. I'll review this archeype for sure.

-Quasar Turbo
Love Quasar. That's all, I love any deck that makes Quasar, so this is a needed deck to mention. Maybe I'll review this deck or card (quasar).

-Volcanics
Even if I don't have a decklist yet, but I love the archetype.

-Abuse decks
I like abuse cards, like loops or long comboes.


That's all, maybe.
See ya to the next post.
Anticipation: the next post will explain you something about yugioh chats, and maybe a first chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment