10/06/2013

50.000 Visits: not quite


Wanted to screen this exactly at 50.000, but over the night I apparently got 100+ visits. Well, nothing to complain, though, but I wanted to say a couple of things:
First, thanks to all the reader for reading the blog even when I didn't post, I get around 100 visits per day when I'm inactive, and that's awesome. Checking the stats for the blog, I noticed that most of the visits are on my Useful Rulings and Game Mechanics and on some of my decks. It's good to see that a blog that has been active for an year can last on its own for quite some time even without updates.
Second, about the readers again, is awesome to see that I get that many readers reading my blog, but, sadly, only few of them partecipate posting in the comments. Ya know, in 1 year and 5 months of blogging, I've only got 155 comments, most of them were on a quarrel about a deck that an user said I netdecked (on its side, it's true that my deck was pretty much identical ot his except a couple of choices and that his was older, but still I explained all of my card choices and stuff, just check it out, search OniDAD on my blog or look at the list of my decks) (what's more, I just noticed that I've been getting some visits from a post on pojo because of this again, good to see I'm on their mouth again, really). What I want to say is: you read and make me happy, you comment and make me happier. If you read this, comment under here just to let me know.
BTW, all of my readers, even Diabound, took me where I am, and I can't be happier for this.
I'd as well write a special post for the 50k visits, but don't have time for that, sorry. I'll try to write something as soon as possible.

Thanks and Stay Tuned.

2 comments: