13/03/2012

Random talk about: Infernities and a special combo

I'm a strange kind of fan for infernities, I love their comboes, because I love combo deck, loops (infinite or not), but I tend to forget them for a bit of time, and then bring them back again. I was in the I-don't-care-alot-about-them period, till Duelingdays wrote a post about them and their new combo, similar to the trishula combo, but with its verz counterpart, ouroboros. The video of the combo under here (made by bahamut, of course)





I love the combo, even if it is pretty hard to remember and to apply, you'll need to modify this in-game, because you'll probably run out of card to search with archfiend, so you'll need to shorten the combo, but this is not hard to do, after all.
A list of pros and cons for the combo:
Pros
Doable with a simple set up, mirage and achfiend, necromancer and avenger.
Sets-up a wonderful field, a lot of backrows, void ogre dragon, infernity doom dragon and brionac (always useful).
Can be turned in other comboes without any problem.
It's really a beautiful combo, a lot of your opponent will quit during the combo if you play on Dueling Network, and I laugh till death every time they do this.

Cons
If it is in mid game you'll probably run out of cards to search with archfiend (but you can turn the combo in something else everytime you want and combo like usual, so that's not a real problem)
Hard to remember, but I think this is a good point to use as response to Infernity Haters who say that this is an Auto-piloted deck (even if it is, it is way harder than wind-up combo).

I'll try building something when I'll get my PC back and can log into DN.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment